Wills and Trusts
Did you know that if you have a valid will, your estate will still go through probate in California? Most people need to go beyond a simple will to properly plan for distribution of their assets. You need to protect what you’ve worked so hard for–and help your heirs avoid the hassles and costs of probate! Creating an estate plan is easier and less-expensive than most people expect–give me a call to get started.
- How will your assets be divided?
- Who will make decisions if you are incapacitated?
- What will happen to the house?
- Are there conditions in place for people to get an inheritance?
- What are the tax consequences?
- Who will take care of the kids?
- How can you avoid probate?
I assist with estate planning by creating Wills, Revocable Living Trusts, Schedule A, Pour-Over Wills, Certificates of Trust, Durable Powers of Attorney and Advance Health Care Directives. I am thorough and professional, and I pride myself on always being available to my clients.